Are you an expert in social media marketing? Do you have what it takes to write a compelling article that’s actually helpful to its readers? Then you’re what we are looking for!
Hi-Fi Social Web Marketing is looking for articles that cover social media marketing, internet marketing, online advertising and more!
We accept all articles tackling the following:
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Content Strategy
- Consumer Social Media Habits
- Pinterest Advertising
- Creating Viral Content
- B2B Marketing
- Landing Page Tips
- Web Design
If you have a depth of knowledge on one or more of the above topics, then we’d very like to hear from you! Keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list, so as long as your idea is related to the ones above, feel free to submit them.
How to Submit?
Please, submit an idea first. Do not blindly send a full article to us as it will most likely get rejected.
The first thing you want to do if you have an excellent article or idea for an article that you want to send to us is to drop us a message at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your topic idea
- Links you plan to include (please note that your links are inserted in your bio)
We will notify you once your idea is accepted. When you receive a go-signal from us, you can start writing your article. Always keep in mind the following while writing:
- Articles should be at least 1000 words
- The article should be original and has not been published elsewhere
- Include relevant sources
- Articles should have at least 2 relevant images
- The article should be informative and should not be focused on promoting something
- There should be no fluff content
- Don’t focus too much on making your article SEO friendly to avoid keyword overload. Write naturally for the readers and not for the search engines.
By sending your article to us, you agree to:
- Let us edit your article to correct grammar and structure
- Let us add our own link in the body of your article (maximum of one)
- Make an utmost effort to share and promote your article to your website and social media followers, if applicable
- Not publish the article elsewhere without our consent
- Regularly reply to comments made on your article
Submit your ideas today!